Prefer a money market account? Then check out these websites
A money market account typically offers better interest rates than standard interest-paying savings and checking accounts. But this type of account usually comes with terms different from a savings account, such as a specific balance minimum.
If you'd like to learn more about money market accounts, these sites might prove useful:
- Bankrate.com: Discusses basics on money market accounts, along with pros and cons. www.bankrate.com/finance/savings/money-market-accounts.aspx
- Financial Web: Compares the differences between a bank money market account and a savings account. www.finweb.com/banking-credit/general-banking-credit/bank-money-market-account-vs-savings-account.html
- Money Rates: Primer on money market accounts. www.money-rates.com/basicguides/moneymarket/money-market-accounts-primer.htm
- Nolo: Provides differences between a money market account and money market fund. www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/money-market-deposit-accounts-mutual-funds-30007.html
- Simple Debt-Free Living: Offers overview of how money market accounts work. www.simpledebtfreeliving.com/moneymarketaccount.html