Business forum set for Friday
The 15th annual Rogue Valley Business Resource Forum will run from 10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday at the RCC/SOU Higher Education Center in downtown Medford.
Seminars include sessions on virtual reality, business management, business financing, public contracting and marketing topics.
Small Business Administration Oregon District Director Martin Golden and Jackson County Commissioner Rick Dyer will speak in the opening session.
The event annually draws hundreds of small business owners with the opportunity for one-on-one consultations with more than two dozen small business agency representatives. Sessions include:
- Virtual reality technologies for today's business, Room 118, Andrew Gay and Brandon Givens;
- Understanding financials with ease, Room 119, Jack Vitacco;
- First Steps in Doing Business with the Government, Room 120, Steve Spilker;
- Internet marketing ins and outs, Room 132, Jim Teece.
- Rogue Valley Business Incubators, Room 132, Trever Yarrish.
- Business funding panel, Room 118, Noland Alston (SOREDI), Walter Acuna (Craft3), Thomas Knox (People's Bank), and Dorian Corliss (on Hatch);
- Where to start on your business plan, Room 119, Leo Hull;
- Benefit Company, aligning your business with government needs, Ruth Miles & Kelly Stevens-Malnar;
- Making social media work for you, Room 132, Rachel Koning.
- The fundamentals of a successful e-commerce business, Room 118, Brandon Kirkland;
- Lean operations, Room 119, John Lamy;
- Marketing with integrity, Room 120, Lisa Manyon;
- Getting social online and offline, Room 132, Jim Teece.
To register for the free event, go to www.roguebizforum.com.
For information, call Nicole Shuey at 541-552-8300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org