- Drugs — James Oliver Liskey, 20, of Hornbrook, Calif. Ashland police Wednesday arrested Liskey on charges of possession of marijuana, four counts of reckless endangering and reckless driving. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released after posting bail.
- Theft — Rachel Summer Moore, 22, of the 300 block of Marie Street, Medford. Moore appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Vehicle theft — Jonathan David Kissee, 26, of the 9700 block of West Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. Medford police Thursday arrested Kissee on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and first-degree criminal mischief. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Sex abuse — Jody Allen Northur, 36, of the 4500 block of Beagle Road, White City. An Oregon State Police trooper Thursday arrested Northur on 10 counts of first-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Forgery — Froylan Villa-Vasquez, 25, no known address. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Villa-Vasquez on charges of giving false information to police, first-degree forgery, failure to appear in court and suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.