- Burglary — John David Lewis, 21, of the 14600 block of Highway 234, Gold Hill. Lewis made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on five counts of second-degree burglary and one count each of first-degree criminal mischief, first-degree theft and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail and released on bail.
- Assault — Lorie Ann Hankins, 39, of the 500 block of North Stoneham Circle, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Hankins on a charge of felony fourth-degree assault. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where she was released Sunday after posting bail.
- Drugs — Charlotte Nicole DeLarm, 35, of the 6200 block of McLoughlin Drive, Central Point. Medford police Monday arrested DeLarm on a count of possession of methamphetamine and for failing to appear on several other drug-related charges. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where she was being held Monday without bail.
- Drugs — Daniel Lewis Fisher, 47, of the 400 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Fisher on three counts of possession of controlled substances. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was released Monday night after posting bail.
- Assault — Gregory Raymond Bell, 31, of the 100 block of Seroba Circle, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Bell on charges of second-degree assault, third-degree robbery, second-degree theft and hit-and-run driving that caused an injury. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail, where he was being held Monday in lieu of more than $1 million bail.
- Theft — Joseph Ray Lumby, 47, of the 100 block of N. Mountain Avenue, Ashland. Jackson County sheriffs deputies on Tuesday arrested Lumby for warrants for one count of identity theft, two counts of first degree theft and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $35,000 bail.
- Burglary — Luke Jacob Phelps, 25, no address listed. Medford Police on Tuesday arrested Phelps on charges of second degree burglary, attempted second degree burglary, and second degree theft. He also was charged with two counts of criminal mischief. Phelps was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $18,000 bail.
- Drugs — Gideon Christopher Rayburn, 27, of the 500 block of Edwards Street, Medford. Medford Police on Monday arrested Rayburn on a single charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked into jail and later released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — 1000 block of Narregan Street. Medford police on Tuesday took a report of the theft of a bike valued at $1,000.
- Theft — 3000 block of Crater Lake Highway. Medford police on Tuesday took a report of a theft a purse and wallet valued at $2,125.
- Theft — 2900 block of Crater Lake Highway. Medford police on Tuesday took a report of a theft a silver and blue ATV valued at $7,500 was reported stolen.