- Parole violation — Bryan Scott Harvell, 43, no local address. Medford police arrested Harvell Tuesday on a charge of violating conditions of his parole. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Jeramiah Ernest Hinkle, 30, of the 2000 block of Hondeleau Lane, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Hinkle on charges of failure to register as a sex offender and failure to register as a sex offender by his birthday. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Burglary — Charles Michael McGee, 22, of the 4000 block of East Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested McGee on a charge of first-degree burglary. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Forgery — Javier Escobar-Medina, 35, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Escobar-Medina on charges of first-degree possession of a forged instrument and suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Warrant — Kenneth Wayne Calvin, 50, no known address. A sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Calvin on warrants charging him with delivery of methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Burglary — Medford police took a report Tuesday of a burglary at a residence in the 300 block of Morningside Street.
- Burglary — Jackson County sheriff's deputies took a report Tuesday of a burglary at a residence in the 3200 block of Antelope Road.