- Vehicle theft — Travis David Diaz, 19, of the 1600 block of East Dutton Road, White City. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Diaz Sunday on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, unauthorized entry into a motor vehicle, second-degree criminal mischief, second-degree criminal trespass, violating terms of his probation, and several warrants charging him with failing to appear in court on drug and weapon charges. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on bail of $74,000.
- Assault — Eric Byrnes Eiler, 22, of the 4100 block of Hilsinger Road, Phoenix. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Eiler Sunday on charges of third-degree assault, driving under the influence of intoxicants, recklessly endangering another person, and failing to perform the duties of a motorist. He was lodged in jail on bail of $43,000.
- Sex abuse — Anthony Brian Soules, 25, of Merlin. Medford police arrested Soules Sunday on a charge of first-degree sex abuse. He was lodged in jail on bail of $100,000.
- Drugs — Hunter Chase Albright, 23, of the 1300 block of Woodland Avenue, Medford. Medford police arrested Albright Sunday on charges of possessing a controlled substance, and violating terms of his probation. He was lodged in jail on bail of $10,000.
- Assault — Megan Terese Whitehead, 23, of the first block of Mace Road, Medford. Medford police arrested Whitehead Sunday on charges of first-degree assault and failing to comply with a court order. She was lodged in jail on bail of $1,000,000.