- Parole violation — Robert Joseph Perez, 52, no local address. Talent police arrested Perez Sunday on a charge of violating terms of his parole. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Parole violation — Ann Marie Clair Eaton, 42, of the 2000 block of Spring Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Eaton Sunday on a charge of violating the terms of her parole. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Fugitive — Andrew Frank Corrodi, 30, of the 100 block of Lincoln Street, Ashland. Ashland police Monday arrested Corrodi on a fugitive warrant out of California. He was lodged Monday in jail, where he was being held without bail.
- Attempted burglary — Christopher Darryl Raper, 19, of the 3200 block of Antelope Road, White City. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Raper on one count each of attempted first-degree burglary, attempting to elude police on foot, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, three counts of second-degree trespass and four counts of unauthorized entry of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail, where he was being held Monday in lieu of $8,000 bail.
- Attempted burglary — Christopher Nathan Honeycutt, 19, of the 800 block of the Greensboro Highway, Eagle Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Honeycutt on charges of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle and attempted first-degree burglary. He was lodged in jail, where he was being held Monday in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- Theft — First block of Royal Court, Medford. Medford police took a report at 6 p.m. Monday of the theft of a snowboard, bindings and goggles from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $800.
- Theft — 8100 block of Rogue River Highway, Rogue River. Jackson County sheriff's deputies took a report at 1:25 p.m. Monday of the theft of copper wire valued at $5,000. The thieves also caused damage valued at $250.