- Identity theft, theft, burglary — Robert Paul Carrier, 22, no known address. Ashland police Thursday arrested Carrier on charges of first-degree burglary, two counts of second-degree theft, credit card fraud, second-degree trespassing, identity theft, third-degree theft and three counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $89,000 bail.
- Criminal mischief — Kimberly Jayne Emmons, 43, of the 2600 block of Avenue A, White City. Medford police Thursday arrested Emmons on a charge of first-degree criminal mischief. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Phillip Joseph Shinner, 35, of the 600 block of Colinwood Court, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Shinner on charges of manufacture of marijuana and two counts of endangering the welfare of a minor. He was lodged in jail on $28,000 bail.
- Drugs — James Harding Lee, 44, of the 200 block of Williams Lane, Shady Cove. Medford police Thursday arrested Lee on charges of possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine, manufacture of methamphetamine, possession of a destructive device and manufacture of a destructive device. He was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Loretta Jean Calvin, 45, of the 300 block of Gangnes Drive, Talent. Calvin appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with four counts of identity theft and first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Daniel John Baima, 22, of the 3300 block of Delta Waters Road, Medford. Baima appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of heroin and reckless endangering. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Chrissy Joyce Connor, 28, of the 4700 block of Hillcrest Road, Medford. Connor appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of heroin and reckless endangering. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.