- Burglary — Jerald Todd White, 48, of the 300 block of North Sixth Street, Central Point. White appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with second-degree burglary, second-degree trespassing, third-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Carrie Ann Walker, 37, of the 700 block of Fourth Avenue, Gold Hill. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Walker on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Warrant — Jarred Cory Ley, 18, of the 100 block of North De Anjou Avenue, Eagle Point. Jackson County Narcotics Enforcement officers Wednesday arrested Ley on warrants charging him with delivery of marijuana, delivery of marijuana near a school, possession of marijuana and conspiracy to deliver marijuana. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Sex abuse — Eric Alan Peterson, 28, of the 3600 block of Avenue C, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Peterson on second-degree sexual abuse and two counts of third-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail on $18,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jerry Bassett, 35, of the 500 block of Sherman Way, Eagle Point. A sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Bassett on charges of possession of methamphetamine, interfering with a police report and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Warrant — Joseph Cruz Leyva, 21, of the 2200 block of Demaray Drive, Grants Pass. A sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Leyva on warrants charging him with three counts of delivery of controlled substance to a minor, possession of synthetic drugs and two counts of delivery of synthetic drugs. He was lodged in jail on $100,000 bail.
- Warrant — Mary Suzanne Christ, 23, of Portland. Medford police Wednesday arrested Christ on warrants charging her with first-degree aggravated theft, three counts of first-degree theft and seven counts of second-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $90,000 bail.
- Assault — Charles Eugene Cummings, 51, no known address. A sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Cummings on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Theft — 400 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which three rings were stolen. The loss was valued at $800.
- Theft — 2300 block of Poplar Drive, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which a driver's license, purse, prescription medication, Social Security card and cash were stolen. The loss was valued at $900.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.