- Vehicle theft, theft — Ira Dean Carney, 48, of the first block of West Villas Road, Central Point. Medford police Thursday arrested Carney on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, first-degree theft, driving with a suspended license and a parole violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Scott Michael Asberry, 50, of the 500 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Asberry appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with three counts of third-degree assault, driving under the influence of alcohol, two counts of reckless endangering and reckless driving. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Hindering — Shelly Marie Moss, 33, of the 400 block of Park Avenue, Medford. Moss appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with hindering prosecution. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Theft — Jessica Lynn O'Banion, 18, of the 3200 block of Antelope Road, White City. O'Banion appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Warrant — Corina Kay O'Banion, 43, of the 2300 block of Gramercy Drive, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested O'Banion on warrants charging her with first-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Sex offender — Jason Montgomery Hicks, 18, of the 100 block of Hammel Road, Eagle Point. Medford police Thursday arrested Montgomery on charges of failure to register as a sex offender, an out-of-county warrant charging him with third-degree rape and two out-of-county warrants charging him with third-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Strangulation — Will Soloman Bolinger, 31, of the 500 block of Scenic Drive, Ashland. Ashland police Thursday arrested Bolinger on charges of fourth-degree assault, harassment and strangulation. He was lodged in jail on $11,000 bail.
Vehicle theft — 2100 block of Perri Place, Medford. Medford police Thursday took a report in which a Kazuma all-terrain vehicle valued at $1,200 was stolen.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.