- Sex offender — Dominique Demitrix Ashworth, 29, of the 500 block of Broad Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Ashworth Friday on a charge of failure to register his address as a sex offender. He was lodged in Jackson County Jail, where he remained Friday night on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Edwin Gregory Pederson, 42, of the 900 block of South Stage Road, Medford. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy arrested Pederson Friday on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail, then posted bail and was released.
- Assault — Daniel Thomas Brown, 52, of the 3400 block of North Pacific Highway, Medford. Medford police arrested Brown Friday on a felony charge of assaulting a police officer. He was lodge in jail, where he remained Friday night on $5,000 bail.
- Warrant — Bobbi Jo Abbott, 27, of the 700 block of West 13th Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Abbott Friday on warrants charging her with tampering with drug records, possession of synthetic drugs and failure to appear on past drug and identity theft charges. She was lodged in jail, where she remained Friday night on $30,000 bail.
- Warrant — Susan Laverne McIntosh, 55, of the 700 block of Crater Lake Avenue, Medford. Medford police arrested McIntosh on a warrant charging her with hit and run in an injury accident and filing a false report. She was lodged in jail, where she remained Friday night on $25,000 bail.
- Theft — Michael Ralph Siwek, 46, of the 600 block of Maple Street, Medford. Siwek appeared in Jackson County Circuit Court Friday on an indictment charging him with first- and second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
Telephone outage — Qwest crews accidentally cut a phone line Friday evening near the 500 block of North Central Avenue, Medford, disrupting phone service to 1,500 customers, Medford police reported. Service was restored by 8 p.m.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.