- Assault, strangulation — Todd Thomas Herriott, 31, of the 400 block of Phyllis Drive, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Saturday arrested Herriott on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, strangulation, harassment and two counts of attempted second-degree assault. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $62,000 bail.
- Drugs — Casimur Donte Johnson, 26, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Johnson on charges of possession of cocaine, violating a restraining order and being a felon in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Jesse Allen Radley, 22, of the 500 block of Pennsylvania Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Radley on charges of felony assault of a police officer, harassment and resisting arrest. He was lodged in jail on $12,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft — Felicia Krystal Burton, 18, of the 600 block of Northwood Drive, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Burton on a charge of unlawful use of a motor vehicle. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jason Ray Staples, 33, of the first block of West Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. Medford police Saturday arrested Staples on charges of possession of methamphetamine, supplying contraband, a parole violation and a fugitive warrant out of Washington. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Michael Brad Benson, 51, of the first block of Washington Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Benson on charges of possession of methamphetamine and manufacture of marijuana. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Manuel Martinez-Pardo, 24, of Clackamas. An Oregon State Police trooper Saturday arrested Martinez-Pardo on charges of possession of cocaine, delivery of cocaine, manufacture of cocaine, possession of methamphetamine, delivery of methamphetamine, manufacture of methamphetamine and suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.