- Drugs — Darrick Stewart Roach, 25, of the 1700 block of Orchard Home Court, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Roach on charges of possession of methadone, possession of synthetic drugs, manufacture of methadone, manufacture of synthetic drugs, first-degree child neglect, endangering the welfare of a minor, possession of designer drugs and manufacture of designer drugs. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $75,000 bail.
- Drugs — Dayna Lee Foster, 37, of the 1200 block of Maple Park Drive, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Foster on charges of possession of methamphetamine and driving with a suspended license. She was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Assault — Neal Irvin Gilson, 38, of the 700 block of Bennett Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Gilson on two counts of fourth-degree felony assault, two counts of fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Theft — 300 block of East Sixth Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday took a report in which an iPod, amplifier, books and computer were stolen from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $900.
- Theft — 3300 block of Wheat Ridge Drive, Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which various personal items were stolen from a vehicle. The loss was valued at $845.
- Vehicle theft — 100 block of North Oakdale Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which a 2001 Chevrolet Impala was stolen. The car was valued at $10,000.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.