- Assault — William John Archer, 40, of the 4700 block of Highway 66, Ashland. Ashland police Monday arrested Archer on three counts of second-degree assault, five counts of second-degree criminal mischief, reckless driving and six counts of reckless endangering. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released after posting bail.
- Hit-and-run, assault — Richard Allen Muller, 42, of the 500 block of Rock Creek Road, Gold Hill. An Oregon State Police trooper Tuesday arrested Muller on charges of injury hit-and-run and third-degree assault. He was booked into jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Dustin John Studebaker, 25, of the 2800 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Studebaker on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and warrants charging him with failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Burglary — Aaron David Updegrave, 21, of Gresham. Updegrave appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with first-degree burglary and two counts of second-degree intimidation. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Jon Miguel Chase, 18, of the 100 block of Cottage Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Chase on charges of possession of marijuana, manufacture of marijuana, delivery of marijuana, possession of cocaine, manufacture of cocaine, delivery of cocaine, possession of hallucinogens, delivery of hallucinogens and delivery of hallucinogens. He was lodged in jail on $125,000 bail.
- Assault — Dustin Michael Olson, 18, of the 1100 block of West Ninth Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Olson on charges of fourth-degree felony assault, fourth-degree assault, two counts of harassment, second-degree disorderly conduct, second-degree criminal mischief and two counts of reckless endangering. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.