- Drugs — Enrique Coria-Rangel, 30, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Coria-Rangel on charges of delivery of methamphetamine near a school, possession of methamphetamine and suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Sex offender —Justin Dee Chapman, 23, of the 200 block of South Buchanan Avenue, Eagle Point. Medford police Saturday arrested Chapman on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Santiago Perez-Gomez, 29, of the 3400 block of Antelope Road, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Saturday arrested Perez-Gomez on charges of identity theft, third-degree criminal mischief, second-degree disorderly conduct and suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Contraband — Ronald Crawley-Wilbert, 36, of the 1800 block of Kings Highway, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Crawley-Wilbert on charges of supplying contraband, two counts of fourth-degree assault, three counts of harassment and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Warrant — Teresa Ray Ochoa, 38, of the 800 block of Dakota Avenue, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Ochoa on warrants charging her with first-degree theft and two counts of writing bad checks. She was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Drugs — Daniel John Funderburg, 21, no known address. Eagle Point police Saturday arrested Funderburg on charges of possession of cocaine, possession of synthetic drugs, driving with a suspended license and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $17,000 bail.
- Forgery — Leopoldo Martinez-Mendez, 38, no known address. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Saturday arrested Martinez-Mendez on three counts of first-degree forgery and three counts of first-degree possession of a forged instrument. He was lodged in jail on $75,000 bail.
- Vandalism — 1700 block of Concord Way, Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which a 1996 Dodge Neon was vandalized. The damaged was valued at $1,000.
- Vehicle theft — 1400 block of South Ivy Street, Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which a 2003 Kia Spectra was stolen. The vehicle was valued at $4,000.
- Theft — 1500 block of Siskiyou Blvd., Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which a digital camera and a camera bag were stolen. The loss was valued at $810.
- Theft — 900 block of East Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Friday took a report in which a four bleacher seats were stolen and others were damaged. The loss and damage was valued at $1,000.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.