- Assault — Larry Douglas Breyette, 62, of the 6300 block of Rogue River Highway, Grants Pass. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Breyette on charges of second-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, unlawful use of a weapon, menacing and interfering with a police report. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on more than $1 million bail.
- Mistreatment — Carol Jean Crist, 55, of the 1600 block of Mitchell Street, Klamath Falls. Crist appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with three counts of first-degree criminal mistreatment. She was booked into jail and released after posting bail.
- Theft, burglary — Garry Wayne Fulton, 29, of the 400 block of Red Blanket Road, Prospect. Fulton appeared Tuesday in circuit court on an indictment charging him with first-degree burglary, first-degree theft, second-degree burglary, being a felon in possession of a weapon and first-degree criminal mischief. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Gary Lee Gimenez, 30, of the 500 block of Westfield Court, Eagle Point. Gimenez appeared Tuesday in circuit court on an indictment charging him with distribution of marijuana to a minor. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Dawn Rae Hatcher, 43, of the 800 block of Highland Drive, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Hatcher on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
Vandalism —900 block of St. Clair Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a vandalism report in which paint was scratched on a vehicle. The damage was estimated at $1,000.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.