- Burglary — James Eric Johannes, 24, of the 6800 block of Rogue River Highway, Grants Pass. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Johannes on charges of first-degree burglary and first-degree theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Alma Auroua Cedeno-Vargas, 32, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Cedeno-Vargas on charges of distribution of methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail on $505,000 bail.
- Burglary — Gerald Lee Ellis, 49, no known address. Ellis appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with second-degree burglary, attempted second-degree burglary and second-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Rhonda Dean Peoples, 34, of the 300 block of Willamette Avenue, Medford. Peoples appeared Tuesday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Gregory Victoriano Orozco, 22, of the first block of North Oakdale Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Orozco on charges of distribution of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, possession of marijuana, supplying contraband and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.