- Drugs — Christina Marie Jacklin, 28, of Gilbert, Ariz. Jacklin appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Lacey Marie Huston, 23, of the 700 block of King Street, Medford. Huston appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with possession of methamphetamine and distribution of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Theft — Scheree Nichole Schmitt, 36, of the 500 block of Kellog Street, Gold Hill. Schmitt appeared Thursday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree theft, seven counts of second-degree theft and writing bad checks. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Identity theft — Gregory Garrett Krebs, 45, of the 1500 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Krebs on charges of identity theft, second-degree theft, second-degree forger and two counts of second-degree possession of a forged instrument. He was lodged in jail on $17,000 bail.
- Warrant — Joann Ray Crescini, 25, no known address. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Crescini on warrants charging her with first-degree aggravated theft, 13 counts of identity theft, first-degree theft and first-degree forgery. She was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.