- Warrant — Jackie Lee Cooper, 34, of Cave Junction. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Cooper on a warrant charging him with possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $500,000 bail.
- Drugs — Yu Wei Yang, 37, of Renton, Wash. An Oregon State Police trooper Tuesday arrested Yang on charges of possession of marijuana, distribution of marijuana and possession of marijuana. He was lodged in jail on $125,000 bail.
- Warrant —Michael Sandy Chapin, 20, of Federal Way, Wash. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Chapin on warrants charging him with unlawful use of a motor vehicle and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.
- Warrant — Daniel James Jones, 22, of the 600 block of Wilderville Lane, Grants Pass. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Jones on warrants charging him with first-degree theft and six counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $65,000 bail.
- Sex abuse — Rawley Eugene Wyatt, 56, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Wyatt on five counts of first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $5 million bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.