- Drugs — Ambrose Gene Paul, 31, of the 600 block of Royal Ave., Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Paul on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — William Tye Middlek, 21, of the 800 block of West 11th Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Middlek on charges of possession of cocaine and possession of synthetic drugs. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Identity theft — Stephaine Nicole Mills, 21, of the 100 block of Kings Way, Central Point. Medford police Saturday arrested Mills on a charge of identity theft. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Theft —Anita Inez Siordia, 27, of the 15000 block of Antioch Rroad, White City. Medford police Saturday arrested Siordia on a charge of first-degree theft. The suspect was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Identity theft, theft — Gregoria Mancilla-Rivera, 27, of the 2600 block of Aztec Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Mancilla-Rivera on four counts of identity theft and first-degree theft. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents charged him with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.