- Drugs — Michael Alan Ludlam, 46, of Salem. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Ludlam on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- Fraud — Michelle Dawn Imperato, 35, of the 800 block of South Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Wednesday arrested Imperato on charges of credit-card fraud and second-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — Eric Jason Turk, 23, of the 1300 block of East Park Street, Grants Pass. Turk appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of morphine and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Richard Ross Balzarini, 39, no known address. Medford police Wednesday arrested Balzarini on charges of fourth-degree felony assault and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $13,000 bail.
- Drugs — Elias Salvador Fuentes, 22, of Kent, Wash. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Fuentes on charges of delivery of marijuana and possession of marijuana. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Theft — 2100 block of Delta Waters Road, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which a computer, DVDs, telephone, clothes and television were stolen. The loss was valued at $2,850.
- Vandalism — 100 block of Stowe Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which a house window was broken. The damage was valued at $1,200.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.