- Drugs — Daniel Norman Ague, 41, of Olympia, Wash. An Oregon State Police trooper Tuesday arrested Ague on charges of possession of marijuana, delivery of marijuana and manufacture of marijuana. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $125,000 bail.
- Drugs — Kurt Darren Etheredge, 42, of Olympia, Wash. An OSP trooper Tuesday arrested Etheredge on charges of charges of possession of marijuana, delivery of marijuana and manufacture of marijuana. He was lodged in jail on $125,000 bail.
- Theft —Mylissa Ann Walker, 19, of the 500 block of Driftwood Place, Medford. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Walker on a charge of first-degree theft. She was booked in jail and released after posting bail.
- Tampering — Sir William Trump, Jr., 38, of the 3200 block of West Main Street, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Trump on a charge of tampering with drug records. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Sex offender — Phillip Patrick Carvalho, 33, of the 1500 block of Cypress Point Drive, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Carvalho on a charge of failure to register as a sex offender. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Burglary — Brandon John Martin, 23, of the 500 block of Meadow Lane, Eagle Point. Medford police Tuesday arrested Martin on charges of first-degree burglary and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $24,000 bail.
- Vehicle theft, robbery — Nicholas Lloyd Rogers, 18, of the 700 block of Nita Lynne, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Rogers on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle, third-degree theft, reckless endangering, reckless driving, driving under the influence of alcohol and hit-and-run. He was lodged in jail on $20,000 bail.
- Assault —Desiderio Ramirez-Jeronimo, 31, of Redmond. Medford police Wednesday arrested Ramirez-Jeronimo on warrants charging him with second-degree assault, unlawful use of a weapon and two counts of menacing. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents charged him with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
Burglary — 2200 block of Smokethorn Way, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which a necklace, diamond earrings and watch were stolen. The loss was valued at $1,125.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.