- Sex offender — Joseph Franklin Dobbins, 28, no known address. Medford police Friday added a charge of failure to register as a sex offender against Dobbins. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Michael Wade Adams, 34, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Adams on eight counts of identity theft and five counts of theft of services. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Forgery — Brent David Stevens, 25, of the 1000 block of Spring Street, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Stevens on charges of first-degree possession of a forged instrument, attempted first-degree theft and first-degree forgery. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Assault — Michael Patrick Combs, 31, of the 100 block of West Pine Street, Central Point. Combs appeared Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with second-degree assault and third-degree assault. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — Sidney David Kennedy, 37, of the 18000 block of Williams Highway, Williams. Ashland police Friday arrested Kennedy on charges of possession of heroin, possession of marijuana and three counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $43,000 bail.
To see a map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.