- Riot — Jose Salvador Banuel-Mercado, 19, of the 2400 block of Beall Lane, Central Point. Medford police Thursday added charges of riot and second-degree disorderly conduct against Banuel-Mercado. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Burglary — Carl Gene Dunlap, 33, no known address. An Oregon State Police trooper Thursday arrested Dunlap on a charge of first-degree burglary. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Omar Alonso Quinonez-Aispuro, 24, of the 8000 block of 23rd Street, White City. Medford police Thursday arrested Quinonez-Aispuro on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle, attempting to elude police on foot, resisting arrest, possession of marijuana and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $80,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jerret Michael Hooey, 21, of the 2000 block of Hilltop Drive, Talent. Medford police Thursday arrested Hooey on charges of possession of methadone and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Warrant —Charles Kenneth Damon, 40, of the 1200 block of Thomas Road, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Damon on warrants charging him with two counts of first-degree sodomy, two counts of second-degree sexual abuse and attempted first-degree rape. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary — Christopher Michael Wilkes, 32, of the 300 block of West Pine Street, Central Point. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Wilkes on five counts of second-degree burglary. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Billy Alan St. Germain, 20, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested St. Germain on charges of possession of synthetic drugs and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $13,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.