- Drugs — Chrysteen Renee Hutchins, 33, of the 700 block of Williamson Lane, Grants Pass. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Hutchins on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released after posting bail.
- Drugs — Clifton Howard Moore, 38, of Rock Springs, Wy. An Oregon State Police trooper Tuesday arrested Moore on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a fugitive warrant out of Wyoming. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Burglary, theft, weapon — Jacob Benjamin Hefner, 26, of the 300 block of Joseph Street, Central Point. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Hefner on charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft and being a felony in possession of a weapon. He was lodged in jail on $30,000 bail.
- Warrant —Brandon Lee Gale, 24, of the 5400 block of Pleasant Creek Road, Rogue River. A sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Gale on warrants charging him with two counts of first-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Kevin Edward Ellsworth, 43, of the 600 block of Riley Road, Eagle Point. Ellsworth appeared Wednesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of marijuana, altering the identification on a weapon and carrying a concealed weapon. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Robbery — Charles Allan Crisel, 64, of the 900 block of Dry Creek Road, Eagle Point. A sheriff's deputy arrested Crisel Wednesday on charges of second-degree robbery and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
- Drugs — Rebecca Elizabeth Walch, 22, no known address. A sheriff's deputy Wednesday arrested Walch on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.