- Burglary — James Matthew Bender, 28, of the 1500 block of Oregon Street, Ashland. Ashland police on Saturday arrested Bender on charges of second-degree burglary, first-degree theft and first-degree criminal mischief. He was taken to the Jackson County Jail where he remained Saturday on $16,000 bail.
- Burglary — George Alberto Velasco, 37, of the 1600 block of Papago Drive, Medford. Medford police on Friday arrested Velasco on a charge of first-degree burglary. He also was charged with two misdemeanor counts of fourth-degree assault. Velasco was taken to the Jackson County Jail and held on $6,000 bail.
u Burglary — Christopher Glenn Haggans, 19, of the 800 block of Taylor Street, Medford. Medford police on Thursday arrested Haggans on charges of first-degree criminal mischief and being in possession of a stolen vehicle. He also was charged with three misdemeanor counts of endangering and a single charge of reckless driving and unlawful use of a motor vehicle. Haggans was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $91,000 bail.
- Drugs — Sandra Jean McLaughlin, 39, of the 8000 block of Antelope Road, Eagle Point. Medford police on Saturday arrested McLaughlin on a single charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was taken to the Jackson County Jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs — George Bailey Shiroma, 37, no known address. Medford police on Friday arrested Shiroma on a single charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Michael Saun Weaver, 54, of the 12000 block of Agate Road, Eagle Point. Medford police on Saturday arrested Weaver on two charges of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Sex abuse — Marcos Antonio Lopez-Gomez, 19, of the 100 block of Cottage Street, Medford. Medford police on Friday arrested Lopez-Gomez on charges of first-degree sodomy, third-degree sodomy, first-degree sex abuse and third-degree sex abuse. He was taken to the Jackson County Jail where he remains without bail.