- Drugs — Larry Ernest Cox, 49, of the 1500 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Phoenix police on Monday arrested Cox on a single count of possession of methamphetamine and a single count each of possession and distribution of marijuana. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $15,000 bail.
- Theft — Georgina Mae Pinheiro, 44, of the 400 block of Grape Street, Medford. Medford police on Monday arrested Pinheiro on a single charge of extortion. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- Theft — Jeffrey Lynn Kenton, 47, no address listed. Medford police on Monday arrested Kenton on a single charge of extortion. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $50,000 bail.
- Theft — Johnathan Ernest Reed, 21, no known address. Medford police on Monday arrested Reed on a single charge each of first-degree theft, unlawful use of a motor vehicle and reckless driving and five counts of attempting to elude a police officer. Reed was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Theft — James Allen Bates, 46, of the 200 block of Joseph Drive, Talent. Jackson County sheriff's deputies on Monday arrested Bates on a single count of second-degree theft. He was booked in the Jackson County Jail Monday and released on his own recognizance.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.