- Assault — Luis Angel Soto, 42, of the 400 block of North Holly Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Soto on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, menacing and harassment. He was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Hunter Alan Morin, 19, of the 1100 block of Comet Avenue, Central Point. Morin made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was booked Monday in jail and released.
- Drugs — Gerald Allen Rothbarth, 38, of the 3100 block of Leland Road, Wolf Creek. Rothbarth made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of marijuana. He was booked Monday in jail and released.
- Theft — 1300 block of Mount Pitt Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 4:35 p.m. of a vandalism at residence where damage was done to interior walls and the kitchen sink. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Theft — 2900 block of Far West Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:54 a.m. of a break-in to a residence from which two ounces of medical marijuana were stolen. No financial value on the loss was given.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.