- Drugs — Robert Rodgers, 43, of the 2200 block of Ashland Street, Medford. Medford police Friday added a charge of possession of marijuana against Rodgers. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs, contraband — Heidi Lewis, 51, of the 20200 block of Antioch Road, White City. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Saturday arrested Lewis on charges of delivery of methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, supplying contraband and giving false information to police. She was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.
- Animal abuse, coercion — Randy Owen Price, 53, of the first block of East 10th Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Price on charges of first-degree animal abuse, coercion, harassment and fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $16,000 bail.
- Sex offender — Jonathan Andrew Fueston, 25, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Fueston on charges of failure to register as a sex offender, interfering with a police report and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Ronald Glenn Pollock, 30, of the 600 block of Pine Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Pollock on charges of possession of methamphetamine and two counts of recklessly endangering a minor. He was lodged in jail on $13,000 bail.
- Drugs — Brittney Renee Smith, 21, of the 600 block of Pine Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Smith on charges of possession of methamphetamine and two counts of recklessly endangering a minor. She was lodged in jail on $13,000 bail.
- Burglary — Seth Anthony Parrish, 24, no known address. Medford police Saturday arrested Parrish on charges of first-degree burglary, harassment, fourth-degree assault and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
Search and rescue
Jackson County sheriff's deputies and search-and-rescue teams located two men who were missing after they crashed their car on Anderson Butte early Saturday.
Police were called to the Anderson Butte area for a report of a car crash. When they arrived at the crash site they found a sport-utility vehicle by the side of the road but no one was inside. They spent several hours searching the area, driving on icy and snowy roads.
Crews finally found tracks in the snow leading up Anderson Butte Road. The missing men, later identified as Jarek A. Davis, 20, and Terry R. Kasten, 21, both of Medford, were about 41/2 miles up the icy road. Both were in good condition. However, Kasten was later cited for driving under the influence of intoxicants.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.