- Identity theft — James Christopher Lawson, 37, no known address. Oregon State Police Wednesday arrested Lawson on charges of resisting arrest, interfering with a police report, giving false information to police and identity theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $48,000 bail.
- Drugs — Melissa Louise Manring, 26, of the 100 block of North Third Street, Talent. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Joshua Wren Guillory, 33, of the 11700 block of Highway 62, Eagle Point. Medford police Wednesday arrested Guillory on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — 2600 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report of $1,200 in copper wire stolen.
- Gun theft — First block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday took a report in which a gun valued at $290 was stolen.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.