- Fugitive — Andrea Lynnette Garcia, 22, of the 2300 block of East Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Garcia on a fugitive narcotics warrant out of Wisconsin. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $250,000 bail.
- Drugs — Juan Manuel Salazar, 22, of the 300 block of West Bolz Road, Phoenix. Phoenix police Sunday arrested Salazar on charges of possession, manufacturing and delivery of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Steven Paul Prauss, 37, of the 1000 block of Arroyo Drive, Central Point. Central Point police Sunday arrested Prauss on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, harassment and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was lodged in jail on $9,000 bail.
- Assault — Jerome Marvin Shelton, 51, of the 5600 block of Peace Lane, Central Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Monday arrested Shelton on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
- Assault — Dale Paul Jacobs, 33, of the 3600 block of Calle Vista Drive, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Jacobs on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.