- Tampering — Ryan William Howard, 28, of the 3700 block of Harbrooke Street, Medford. Oregon State Police Tuesday arrested Howard on charges of tampering with drug records, three counts of possession of synthetic drugs, harassment, reckless driving and driving under the influence of intoxicants. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault — Whitney Marie Moody, 20, no known address. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Moody on charges of third-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $28,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jacob Randall Granger, 20, of the 1300 block of Dutcher Circle, Grants Pass. Medford police Tuesday arrested Granger on charges of possession of marijuana, third-degree theft and second-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $12,000 bail.
- Hindering — Austin Cole Pratt, 18, of the 1600 block of Dakota Avenue, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Pratt on charges of hindering prosecution and third-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $6,000 bail.
- Drugs — Christopher Russel Sager, 31, no known address. Medford police Tuesday arrested Pratt on charges of possession of methamphetamine, giving false information to police and an out-of-county warrant. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see a map showing crime reports in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.