- Identity theft — James Michael Shewmaker, 43, of the 7000 block of Rogue River Highway, Grants Pass. Medford police Friday added charges of identity theft, second-degree theft and credit card fraud against Shewmaker. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $13,000 bail.
- Drugs — Preston Ernest Lea, 26, of the 800 block of West Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. Medford police Friday arrested Lea on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Anthony Mario Diterlizzi, 48, of the 600 block of West Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Diterlizzi on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of morphine and driving with a suspended license. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Ellen Mae Sinclair, 29, no known address. A sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Sinclair on two counts of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Coercion — Robert Vincent Jones II, 24, of the 600 block of Franquette Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Jones on charges of coercion, harassment, violating a no-contact order and two counts of fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $55,000 bail.
- Elude — Casey Taylor Cappoen, 21, of Newberg. Ashland police Saturday arrested Cappoen on charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle, driving under the influence of intoxicants and two counts of resisting arrest. He was lodged in jail and released after posting bail.