- ID theft — Gerald David Leonardo Jr., 25, of the 2300 block of Brownsboro Highway, Eagle Point. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Leonardo Saturday night on charges of aggravated identification theft. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $20,000 bail.
- Assault — Tyler Matthew Johnson, 31, of the 800 block of Old Trail Creek Road, Trail. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Johnson Sunday on charges of assault, a felony restraining order involving a weapon, menacing and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $1 million bail.
- Assault — Kenneth Daniel Chambers, 58, of the 900 block of South Valley View Road, Ashland. Jackson County sheriff's deputies arrested Chambers Sunday for assault and strangulation. He was lodged in jail on $9,000 bail.
- Assault — David Henry Adams Jr., 55, of the 200 block of North Ivy Street, Medford. Medford police arrested Adams Sunday on charges of assault, menacing, harassment, disorderly conduct and a parole violation for theft. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Lisa Kay Guy, 41, no known address. Medford police arrested Guy Sunday on charges of burglary, theft, possession of methamphetamine, disorderly conduct and trespassing. She was lodged in jail on $83,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.