- Drugs — Charles Eric Jackson, 22, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Jackson on charges of possession, manufacturing and distribution of heroin, and three counts of violating his parole for previous custody violation charges. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Assault, harassment — Travis Edward Sirnio, 27, of the 400 block of South Columbus Avenue, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Sirino on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Theft — Timothy Wayne Renfro, 43, of the 4800 block of South Pacific Highway, Phoenix. Phoenix police Thursday arrested Renfro on a charge of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Morris Warrick, 38, of the 300 block of Newtown Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Warrick on charges of second-degree assault and two counts of felony fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in jail on $1 million bail.
- Drugs — James Michael Chenault, 35, of the 4100 block of Independence School Road, Medford. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Chenault on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.