- Identity theft, theft, forgery — Amanda Sue Nelson, 27, of Chico, Calif. Medford police Thursday added nine counts of identity theft, first-degree forgery and first-degree theft against Nelson. She remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Vehicle theft — Zachary Jordan Krawczyk, 24, of the 1000 block of South Stage Road, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Krawczyk on charges of unlawful use of a motor vehicle and three counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Rape — Tommy Leon Forsythe, 18, of the 2200 block of West Prune Street, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Forsythe on three counts of third-degree rape, three counts of third-degree sodomy and three counts of third-degree sexual abuse. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jose Antonio Garcia, 21, of the 100 block of Chestnut Street, Medford. Garcia appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with three counts of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $12,000 bail.
- Robbery — Bryon Allen Kezer, 23, of the 5300 block of Table Rock Road, Central Point. Medford police Thursday arrested Kezer on two counts of second-degree robbery and attempted second-degree robbery. He was lodged in jail on $2.5 million bail.
- Drugs — Joshua Ray Reyes, 36, of the 2100 block of Fruitdale Drive, Grants Pass. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Reyes on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $5,000 bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.