- Drugs — Hannah Michelle Woolley, 31, of the 1200 block of North Second Avenue, Gold Hill. Oregon State Police troopers Monday arrested Wooley on charges of possession of methamphetamine and heroin. She was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail then released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Ronald Paul Kramer, 51, of the 600 block of Judge Lane, Central Point. Kramer made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of marijuana. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Anthony Joseph Jenkins, 27, of the 800 block of East Eighth Street, Medford. Oregon State Police troopers Monday arrested Jenkins on charges of possession of heroin and possession of contraband. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Burglary — Kevin Charles Pelletier Jr., 23, of the 1400 block of Prune Street, Medford. Pelletier made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of first-degree burglary, first-degree theft and attempted first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Gabriel James Hefner, 35, of the 500 block of Talent Avenue, Talent. Talent police Monday arrested Hefner on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment and disorderly conduct. He was lodged in jail on $11,000 bail.
- Drugs — Justin Eugene Green, 31, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Green on charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree trespass. He was lodged in jail on $18,000 bail.