- Theft, drugs — Michael David Sargent, 30, of the 1600 block of Roberts Road, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Sargent on charges of first-degree theft, second-degree theft and possession of heroin. he was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Weapon, theft — Douglas Arthur Hackett, 26, of the first block of Tripp Street, Medford. Hackett appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with being a felon in possession of a weapon and eight counts of first-degree theft. He was booked into jail and released.
- Theft — Sarah Christina Kinnaman, 20, of the 3600 block of Avenue G, White City. Kinnaman appeared Tuesday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with three counts of first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs, vehicle theft — Preston Ernest Lea, 26, of the 800 block of West Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. Medford police Tuesday arrested Lea on charges of possession of methamphetamine, unlawful use of a motor vehicle, second-degree theft and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Jutta Elsa Formicola, 40, no known address. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Formicola on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. She was booked into jail and released.
- Assault — Margot Suzanne Shanikun, 23, of the 400 block of Jennah Lane, Medford. A sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Shanikun on a charge of felony fourth-degree assault. She was lodged in jail on $15,000 bail.