- Assault — Julio Hernan Bombela-Barron, 21, of the 400 block of North Second Street, Central Point. Central Point police Friday arrested Bombela-Barron on charges of third-degree assault, fourth-degree assault, harassment and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $35,000 bail.
- Theft, aggravated theft, burglary — Jayse Taylor Damon, 21, no known address. Eagle Point police Friday arrested Damon on charges of first-degree theft, aggravated theft and first-degree burglary. He was lodged in jail on $19,000 bail.
- Drugs — Michella Marie Gater, 25, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Gater on two counts of possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Jason Lee Brandt, 24, of the 400 block of Walker Avenue, Ashland. Ashland police Saturday arrested Brandt on charges of manufacture of marijuana near a school and possession of marijuana. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs — Rachel Ann Nixon, 23, of the 400 block of Walker Avenue, Ashland. Ashland police Saturday arrested Nixon on charges of manufacture of marijuana near a school, possession of marijuana, fourth-degree assault and harassment. She was lodged in jail on $32,000 bail.
- Assault — James Scott Skidmore, 46, of the 300 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Skidmore on charges of felony fourth-degree assault and harassment. He was lodged in jail on $8,000 bail.
- Drugs — Gelacio Nicholas Ortiz-Reedy, 22, of the 3300 block of Viewcrest Drive, Medford. Medford police Saturday arrested Ortiz-Reedy on charges of possession of methamphetamine, three counts of possession of synthetic drugs and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.