- Theft — Micah James Farley, 26, of the first block of Dardanelles Street, Gold Hill. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Friday added a charge of first-degree theft against Farley. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $5,000 bail.
- Assault — Sean Phillip Donnally, 34, of the 8000 block of Brie Terrace, White City. A sheriff's deputy Thursday arrested Donnally on three counts of fourth-degree assault, harassment and reckless endangerment. He was lodged in jail on $25,000 bail.
- Drugs, contraband — Ashley Ray Roundtree, 29, no known address. A sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Roundtree on charges of possession of oxycodone, supplying contraband and failure to appear in court. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Jason Eric Marc Wayman, 30, of the 2100 block of Hill Way, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Wayman on charges of possession of heroin and three counts of failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $19,000 bail.
- Burglary, theft, weapon — Jaimey Scott Faber, 19, of the 1400 block of South Obenchain Road, Eagle Point. A sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Faber on charges of first-degree burglary, three counts of first-degree theft, two counts of being a felon in possession of a weapon and a custodial violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Sex offender — Michael Shane Sweeden, 42, no known address. Medford police Friday arrested Sweeden on charges of failure to register as a sex offender and a parole violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Identity theft — Ezequiel Diaz, 30, of the 100 block of Northwest Blossom Drive, Grants Pass. Medford police Friday arrested Diaz on charges of identity theft, credit card fraud, third-degree theft, two counts of failure to appear in court and an out-of-county warrant. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Assault — Ronald Michael Varner, 35, of the 100 block of Onyx Street, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Friday arrested Varner on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, first-degree criminal mischief, harassment and second-degree disorderly conduct. He was lodged in jail on $16,000 bail.
- Drugs — Marshall John Bowen, 22, of the 12000 block of Duggan Road, Central Point. A sheriff's deputy Friday arrested Bowen on charges of possession of methamphetamine, first-degree trespassing, third-degree criminal mischief and failure to appear in court. He was lodged in jail on $18,000 bail.