- Assault — Joseph Gilbert Gima, 48, of the 400 block of North De Aniou Avenue, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Wednesday arrested Gima on charges of felony fourth-degree assault, harassment and a probation violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Burglary — Caleb Joseph Malbeck, 26, no known address. Ashland police Thursday arrested Malbeck on charges of second-degree burglary, first-degree trespassing, third-degree theft and a probation violation. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — Travis James Christy, 28, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Christy on charges of first-degree theft, two counts of second-degree theft, third-degree theft and unlawful entry into a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on $48,000 bail.
- Drugs — James David Lentz, 23, of West Hollywood, Calif. Lentz appeared Thursday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging him with possession of marijuana. He was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs, theft — Viviana Elizabeth Eastman, 28, of the 3200 block of Nellie Ettinger Lane, Medford. Medford police Thursday arrested Eastman on charges of possession of heroin, first-degree theft, third-degree theft, two counts of second-degree theft and unlawful entry into a motor vehicle. She was lodged in jail on $73,000 bail.
- Robbery, burglary, vehicle theft — Timothy Dean Diaz, 56, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Diaz on charges of second-degree robbery, first-degree burglary and unlawful use of a motor vehicle. He was lodged in jail on more than $1 million bail.
- Drugs — Gordon Don Cogburn Jr., 42, no known address. Medford Area Drug and Gang Enforcement officers Thursday arrested Cogburn on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Amanda Sue Nelson, 28, no known address. Medford police Thursday arrested Nelson on charges of possession of methamphetamine, two probation violations and a parole violation. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Martin Hernandez-Villalobos, 42, no known address. MADGE officers Thursday arrested Hernandez-Villalobos on charges of distribution of methamphetamine and possession of methamphetamine. In addition, Immigration and Customs Enforcement charged him with suspicion of being in the country illegally. He was lodged in jail without bail.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.