- Drugs — Michael John Blankenship, 44, of the 200 block of Broad Street, Butte Falls. Blankenship made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of possession of heroin. He was booked Monday in the Jackson County Jail and released.
- Drugs — Christopher McNew, 25, of the 2400 block of Salyer Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested McNew on charges of possession of heroin and methamphetamine and for violating the conditions of his parole from a first-degree theft conviction. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Daniel Wesley Showalter, 40, of the 1400 block of Thomas Road, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Showalter on charges of possession of methamphetamine and second-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail Monday on $15,000 bail.
- Drugs — Jennifer Ryan Speaks, 26, no known address. Speaks made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on five counts of possession of methamphetamine and four counts of possession of heroin. She was booked into jail Monday and released.
- Identity theft — Nakoda Ryan Possinger, 19, of the 1200 block of Murray Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Possinger on charges of identity theft, first-degree theft, second-degree theft, second-degree forgery, possession of oxycodone and possession of heroin. He was lodged in jail Monday and released because of overcrowding.
- Burglary — 1700 block of Sheldon Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 12:51 a.m. Sunday of a break-in to a residence where a BMX bicycle was stolen. The loss was valued at $1,200.
- Burglary — 3900 block of Lear Way, Medford. Medford police took a report at 3:33 p.m. Sunday of a burglary to a business from which miscellaneous hand and electric tools were stolen. The loss was valued at $3,000.