- Identity theft — Andrew Wyatt Gregory, 33, of the 1000 block of Royal Court, Medford. Medford police Tuesday added charges of identity theft, credit card fraud and second-degree theft against Gregory. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- Theft, drugs — Abdul Hackim III, 29, of the 200 block of East Oak Street, Jacksonville. Medford police Tuesday added charges of first-degree theft, possession of heroin and possession of methamphetamine against Hackim. He remained lodged in jail on $110,000 bail.
- Drugs — Heather Monique Duvall, 37, of the 500 block of North Front Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Duvall on charges of possession of methamphetamine and a parole violation. She was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Theft, drugs — Nikol Ann Barvosa, 21, of the 3000 block of Springbrook Road, Medford. Barvosa appeared Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with two counts of first-degree theft, possession of heroin, possession of hydrocodone and resisting arrest. She was booked into jail and released.
- Drugs — Todd Leroy Evans, 50, of the 1500 block of Westfield Way, Medford. A Jackson County sheriff's deputy Tuesday arrested Evans on charges of delivery of methamphetamine near a school and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $510,000 bail.
- Forgery — Ashley Marie Sanford, 23, of the 200 block of Mace Road, Medford. Sanford appeared Tuesday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with first-degree possession of a forged instrument. She was booked into jail and released.
To see an online map showing where crimes have been reported in Jackson County, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.