- Elude — Robert Lee Powelson, 30, no known address. Jackson County sheriff's deputies Wednesday added charges of attempting to elude police in a vehicle and reckless driving against Powelson. He remained lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Theft — Gerald David Leonardo, 26, no known address. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Leonardo on two counts of first-degree theft. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs — Julie Taylor Huynh, 24, of the 2600 block of Brookdale Drive, Central Point. Central Point police Wednesday arrested Huynh on a charge of possession of heroin. She was cited to appeared in Jackson County Circuit Court and released.
- Drugs — Brian Anthony Rohr, 36, of the 13300 block of Three Oaks Drive, White City. Sheriff's deputies Tuesday arrested Rohr on charges of possession of marijuana and manufacture of marijuana. He was cited to appear in court and released.
- DUII — Nichole Rachelle Dial, 29, of the 2300 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Dial appeared Wednesday in Circuit Court on an indictment charging her with felony driving under the influence of intoxicants, driving while suspended and two parole violations. She was booked into jail and released.