- Identity theft — Denise Diane Rodgers, 53, of the 7900 block of Truax Road, White City. Medford police Monday arrested Rodgers on charges of identity theft, contempt, second-degree forgery and second-degree theft. She was lodged Monday in the Jackson County Jail on $10,000 bail.
- Drugs — Joshua Allen Brown, 27, of the 3200 block of LaRue Drive, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Brown on two counts of possession of controlled substances. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — Larry David Freeman, 44, of the 400 block of South Peach Street, Medford. Medford police Monday arrested Freeman on charges of first-degree theft and driving while revoked. He was lodged in jail and released because of overcrowding.
- Drugs — Mario Richard Victor Salcedo, 26, of the 700 block of Spring Street, Medford. Central Point police Monday arrested Salcedo on a charge of possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged in jail on $10,000 bail.
- Suspended driving — Taylor Nicole Ducote, 21, of the 500 block of West Linn Road, Eagle Point. Ducote made her initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on a charge of felony driving while suspended. She was booked into jail and released.
- Theft — Tommy James Loftis, 34, of the 1000 block of Cherry Street, Medford. Loftis made his initial appearance Monday in Jackson County Circuit Court on six counts each of first-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $55,000 bail.
- Drugs — Andrew Jordan Gilman, 21, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Gilman on a charge of possession of heroin and for failing to appear on four pending drug cases. He was lodged in jail on $49,000 bail.
- Drugs — Venice Yaffa Valenta, 24, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Valenta on possession of heroin and an out-of-county warrant for possession of heroin. She was lodged in jail on $35,000 bail.
- Vandalism — 300 block of Stewart Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:38 a.m. Sunday that someone threw mustard balloons on a vehicle. The loss was valued at $4,000.
- Theft — 2000 block of Brookhurst Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 1:29 p.m. Monday of the theft of a "Big Buzz" street bicycle. The loss was valued at $799.
- Theft — 2300 block of Poplar Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 8:18 p.m. Sunday of the theft of a 55-inch Samsung flat-screen television. The loss was valued at $1,000.
To see an online map showing where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.