- Drugs — Amanda Katharine Jensen, 23, of Grants Pass. Medford police Thursday arrested Jensen on charges of possession of methadone, possession of alprazolam and second-degree theft. She was lodged Thursday in the Jackson County Jail on $12,000 bail.
- Burglary — Chad Michael Heppner, 37, of the 200 block of Meadow Lane, Eagle Point. Medford police Thursday arrested Heppner on charges of first-degree burglary, second-degree burglary, felon in possession of a weapon, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, two counts of first-degree theft and two counts of second-degree theft. He was booked Thursday into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — David Eugene McCabe, 68, of the 100 block of North Wightman Street, Ashland. Medford police Thursday arrested McCabe on a charge of delivery of cocaine. He was lodged Thursday in jail without bail.
- Theft — Christian Ann Jackson, 34, of the 0 block of Dewey Street, Ashland. Medford police Thursday arrested Jackson on charges of first-degree theft and three counts of identity theft. She was booked Thursday into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Identity theft — Karen Theresa Jones, 55, of the 400 block of Arnos Street, Talent. Talent police Thursday arrested Jones on charges of identity theft, credit card fraud and two counts of third-degree theft. She was booked Thursday into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Theft — 4500 block of Pinnacle Road, Medford. Medford police took a report at 3:07 p.m. Tuesday of a theft of two XBox gaming systems, a Bose iPod deck, alcohol and prescription medication. The loss was valued at $1,210.
- Theft — 400 block of Berrydale Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 2 p.m. Thursday of a theft from a motor vehicle during which 100 compact discs, three pairs of sunglasses and paperwork were taken. The loss was valued at $760.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.