- Drugs — Albert Monroe Shaw, Jr., 44, of the 2300 block of Table Rock Road, Medford. Medford police Sunday arrested Shaw on charges of possessing methamphetamine and a parole violation. He was lodged in the Jackson County jail Sunday without bail.
- Drugs — Rowena Marie Reeley, 35, of the 8500 block of East Evans Creek Road, Rogue River. Medford police Sunday on two charges of methamphetamine possession, being a felon in possession of a weapon and carrying a concealed weapon. She was lodged Sunday in jail on bail of $17,000.
- Drugs — Harold Floyd Payne Jr., 38, of the 4200 block of Merita Terrace, Central Point. Central Point police Sunday arrested Payne on circuit warrants of manufacturing methamphetamine, distributing methamphetamine, possession of methamphetamine, being a felon in possession of a weapon, possession of oxycodone, giving false information to a police officer, a parole violation and attempting to elude. He was lodged Sunday in jail on bail of $13,000.
- Drugs — Eric Michael Conlogue, 24, no known address. Medford police Sunday arrested Conlogue on warrants for heroin possession, methamphetamine possession, interfering with a police officer, with an added charge of methamphetamine possession. He was lodged Sunday in jail and released due to overcrowding.
- Burglary — John Douglas Pope, 25, no known address. Medford police arrested Pope on a first-degree burglary charge and a parole violation. He was lodged Sunday in jail without bail.
- Theft — Charles Douglas Cochran, 39, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Sunday arrested Cochran on warrants related to first-degree and second degree theft, and a series of wildlife offenses, attempting to elude, escape, resisting arrest and possession of methamphetamine. He was lodged Sunday in jail on bail of $36,000
- Theft — Kelcy Lynnette Lavada, 24, of the 4000 block of Avenue A, White City. Medford police Sunday arrested Lavada on warrants related to failure to appear for second-degree robbery, first-degree theft, second-degree theft, a probation violation for identity theft, and contempt of court. She was taken to jail and released due to overcrowding.