- Drugs, warrant — Megan Kathleen Vobora, 29, of the 500 block of Teakwood Drive, Eagle Point. Medford police Friday arrested Vobora on an out-of-county warrant for failure to appear for driving under the influence of intoxicants, charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear for charges of third-degree theft and possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Tina Marie Bette, 26, of the 1000 block of Oakland, Ore. Medford police Friday arrested Bette on charged of possession of methamphetamine, interfering with a police officer and a parole violation for possession of methamphetamine. She was lodged in jail without bail.
- Forgery — Geno Malique King, 18, of the 1800 block of East Barnett Road, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested King on 10 counts of first-degree forgery of an instrument, 10 counts of first-degree forgery and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $104,000 bail.
- Theft — 300 block of Mary Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 3:43 p.m. Friday of a theft of miscellaneous jewelry. The loss was valued at $18,426.
- Vandalism — 1100 block of West Main Street, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9 a.m. Thursday of vandalism to a metal sign. The loss was valued at $1,000.
- Theft — 1100 block of Lozier Lane, Medford. Medford police took a report at 5:46 p.m. Thursday of a theft of a red-brown Labrador-Greyhound female dog. The loss was valued at $3,000.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.