- Drugs — Mark Phillip Orlow, 24, of the 0 block of Eagle View Drive, Eagle Point. Eagle Point police Friday arrested Orlow on charges of possession of marijuana, second-degree trespassing and a parole violation for first-degree burglary. He was lodged in the Jackson County Jail without bail.
- Drugs — Dallas Chanel Roush, 19, of the 700 block of King Street, Medford. Roush made his initial appearance Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court for a charge of possession of oxycodone. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Drugs — James Edward Giles, 59, of the 8400 block of Crater Lake Highway, White City. Giles made his initial appearance Friday in Jackson County Circuit Court on charges of possession of methamphetamine and felon in possession of a weapon. He was booked into jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Theft — Paul Mitchell Gallagher, 42, of the 600 block of North Riverside Avenue, Medford. Medford police Friday arrested Gallagher on charges of third-degree theft and fourth-degree assault. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Theft — 100 block of North Central Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 11 a.m. Thursday of a theft of a touch-screen monitor and Sony DVD player. The loss was valued at $779.
- Vandalism — 1600 block of Brookdale Avenue, Medford,. Medford police took a report at 7:25 a.m. Friday of vandalism to five vehicles, a garage door and refrigerator. The loss was valued at $5,200.