- Identity theft, drugs — Ricky Manuel Fletes, 25, no known address. Medford police Monday arrested Fletes on charges of possession of methamphetamine, four counts of identity theft, four counts of fraudulent use of a credit card, second-degree theft, third-degree theft and carrying a concealed weapon. He was booked into the Jackson County Jail and released on his own recognizance.
- Warrant — Jacob Daniel McFadden, 26, of the 400 block of Broadway Street, Rogue River. Rogue River police Tuesday arrested McFadden on an out-of-county warrant for a charge of possession of oxycodone and failure to appear for second-degree burglary, and possession of marijuana. He was lodged in jail without bail.
- Drugs, attempted burglary — Jerry Jay DeBoer Jr., 27, of the 2800 block of Larch Avenue, Central Point. Medford police Tuesday arrested DeBoer on charges of possession of methamphetamine, attempted first-degree burglary and second-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $53,000 bail.
- Theft — Heather Michelle Bechler, 33, of the 600 block of Brandu Way, Eagle Point. Bechler made her initial appearance Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court for charges of first-degree theft and second-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Burglary, theft — Audrey Kayla Marie Blackwell, 21, of the 4400 block of Hamrick Road, Central Point. Medford police Tuesday arrested Blackwell on charges of first-degree burglary and first-degree theft. She was booked into jail and released on her own recognizance.
- Drugs, warrant — Edwin William Sherer IV, 26, of the 1000 block of Royal Court, Medford. Medford police Tuesday arrested Sherer on a charge of possession of methamphetamine and an out-of-county warrant for driving with a suspended license, two counts of driving under the influence of intoxicants, interfering with police, second-degree theft and first-degree trespassing. He was lodged in jail on $90,000 bail.
- Drugs — Rebekah Aleene Kiser, 21, of Grants Pass. Medford police Tuesday arrested Kiser on charges of possession of methamphetamine, possession of heroin and third-degree theft. She was lodged in jail on $32,000 bail.
- Drugs — Zachary Louis Stevens Young, 23, no known address. Central Point police Tuesday arrested Young on charges of possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear for six counts of possession of methamphetamine, two counts of third-degree theft and second-degree theft. He was lodged in jail on $44,000 bail.
- Theft — 1900 block of Orchard Home Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 7:34 p.m. Monday of the theft of a set of Callaway golf clubs, miscellaneous guns, binoculars, two rifle scopes, and .338-caliber ammunition. The loss was valued at $3,790.
- Burglary — 100 block of Rose Avenue, Medford. Medford police took a report at 9:17 a.m. Tuesday of a burglary to a residence during which a dozen sun stones and pink sapphires and a cellphone were taken. The loss was valued at $1,850.
- Theft — 1400 block of Poplar Drive, Medford. Medford police took a report at 11:36 p.m. Monday of a theft from a motor vehicle during which a laptop and GPS were taken. The loss was valued at $1,020.
To see where felony property crimes have been reported in Medford, visit www.mailtribune.com/crimefinder.